Forum Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna Strona Główna Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna
Nowocześni

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

stons first World S

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna Strona Główna -> Ogłoszenia
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
yyys123
Przyszłość
Przyszłość

PostWysłany: Pią Sie 23, 2019 07:52    Temat postu: stons first World S Odpowiedz z cytatem

SAN ANTONIO - San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich can rest easy. The screaming criticism and back-slapping encouragement he doles out echo with the Spurs even when hes quietly resting at home.Tony Parker had 27 points and San Antonio held on to beat the Sacramento Kings 112-104 on Friday night — the second straight victory without its veteran head coach.Popovich missed his second game following a recent undisclosed minor medical procedure. His status is unknown for the teams upcoming four-game road trip, which begins Sunday in Boston, but he did visit with the team Friday morning.The fact that he was here this morning speaks for very, very good development of everything, San Antonio assistant Ettore Messina said. I didnt talk to him about it, but I would assume its moving in the right direction. I dont think he likes staying home and watching it on TV.Perhaps not, but he had to find some comfort in how the team performed.Messina helped San Antonio win its sixth straight victory and nine of 10 games after a 2-3 start.While acknowledging the soft-spoken Messina and fiery Popovich have different coaching styles, Parker said they both demand smart play.Were still going to run our stuff, Parker said. Its just a different voice. But I think in the locker room, we have a lot of respect for Messina. The European players, we all know what he did and what he accomplished. Hes definitely big time.San Antonio shot 51.2 per cent from the field, a season high this season against Sacramento along with the 112 points. The Spurs also shot 12 for 24 on 3-pointers and dished out 29 assists on 42 baskets.Kawhi Leonard scored 19 points, Tim Duncan had 18 points and Danny Green had 11 points for San Antonio (11-4).We werent in a position where we needed to be most of the time as far as our rotation, Kings point guard Darren Collison said. You cant do that against a team like the San Antonio Spurs. We werent good last game against Houston and this game against San Antonio we were worse than we were last game.The Kings were without leading scorer and rebounder DeMarcus Cousins, who woke up feeling sick, according to Sacramento coach Michael Malone.Collison and Rudy Gay returned to the lineup for the Kings after both missed the previous two games with injuries.The fact that both of those guys played I think is great, Malone said. They both are not 100 per cent, but when seeing DeMarcus out, they wanted to step up and try to help their teammates. Give them both a lot of credit for trying to gut it out.Gay had 23 points, Collison and Ryan Hollins added 15 points each and Ben McLemore scored 14 for Sacramento (9-7).Collison struggled staying in front of Parker, especially in the opening period. The veteran point guard had 11 points on 5-for-6 shooting in the first quarter and made his only 3-point attempt of the game.San Antonio did allow Sacramento to shoot 50.7 per cent from the field, but it was offset by a rhythmic offence that kept the Kings off balance.Today we were a little different than the games before, Spurs guard Manu Ginobili said. We were talking how reliable we were defensively lately and that our offence was not quite there. Today was the opposite. We shot well. We are shooting probably 30-something and today we shot 50 (per cent) from 3s. (We) moved the ball very well, got a lot of assists. Today, offensively we looked much better.___TIP-INSKings: Sacramento plays 10 of its next 11 games at home after completing their road trip Friday at 2-2. . The Kings are 8-0 when outshooting an opponent, and led in field goal percentage until about midway through the third quarter Friday.Spurs: Duncan has four 20-point, 20-rebound games in his career against Sacramento -- the most he has had against any NBA team. ... Duncan has played in 1,268 games, two shy of tying Boston Celtics legend John Havlicek for third with the most games played with a single team. Utahs John Stockton (1,504) and Indianas Reggie Miller (1,389) top the career list.UP NEXTKings: Host Memphis on Sunday.Spurs: At Boston on Sunday.TREY BIENParker made his only 3-point attempt, setting a league record for the best start from long range after 15 games.The veteran point guard from France is shooting 66.6 per cent on 16-for-24 shooting. Steve Smith shot 66.0 (31 for 47) in 2002 with the Spurs and Luke Walton 64.0 (16 for 25) in 2007 with the Lakers. Jimmy Wynn Astros Jersey .Tzavelas opened the scoring in the 11th and Pereyra added another in the 51st. Emmanuel Kone pulled one back in the 80th and Levadiakos missed several chances to level in the last 10 minutes. Nolan Ryan Jersey . The 10-year deal the league and players agreed to that ended the 2011 lockout gave either side the right to opt out after six years. With the league projecting financial growth, there has been speculation that players will take that option in three years, especially since a new national TV contract will be in place by then. http://www.baseballastrosproshop.com/jake-marisnick-astros-jersey/ . And follow TSN.ca right through Wednesdays 3pm et trade deadline for all the updates. Blue line help for Red Wings? In addition to what he reported in Insider Trading, TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun wrote on ESPN. Jose Cruz Jr. Astros Jersey . His apology came before a pregame ceremony in which the team honoured its 2004 team that won Bostons first World Series championship since 1918. "I realize that I behaved bad in Boston," Ramirez said. Yuli Gurriel Astros Jersey . -- Keith Aulie has joined the Tampa Bay Lightning. PHILADELPHIA -- Eagles quarterback Nick Foles has been named Philadelphias starter for the rest of the season. Coach Chip Kelly made the announcement Tuesday as the team returned from its bye week and began preparations for the Arizona Cardinals (7-4) on Sunday. The Eagles (6-5) are tied for first place in the NFC East with the Dallas Cowboys. "Nick will be our starter," Kelly said. "And hopefully we get Mike (Vick) back through a full week of practice and hell be able to be the No. 2 guy." Foles, in his second season, replaced Vick, who re-injured his hamstring in a loss to the New York Giants on Oct. 27. The Eagles have saved their season after a rocky start and hes been the focal point. Foles has played in parts of seven games this season. In five starts, hes 4-1, and overall, he has thrown for 1,554 yards with 16 touchdowns and no interceptions. Whats more, hes thrown 199 passes, dating back to last season, without an interception. "I feel the same," Foles said. "Nothing has really changed. Im going to prepare the same way I always have." His quarterback rating of 128.0 is on pace to break the regular-season record of Green Bays Aaron Rodgers (122.5), set in 2011. Twice this season, Foles has been named the NFC Offensive Player of the Week. On the flip side is Vick, who is still battling his way back, and was informed of the decission by Kelly Tuesday morning.dddddddddddd "Chip is a straight-up guy," Foles said. "He came in and told me Im No. 1 and told Mike hes No. 2. Its not like in the movies where everyone sits down and theres tears." Last week during the teams bye, Vick said in a radio interview that as well as Foles was playing, he couldnt be taken out of the lineup. "Coach and I have always been on the same page right from the go," Vick said. "Ive been playing in this league a long time, its great to see a guy who I know can play have great success. "Its not disappointing at all. Im still a part of this organization, who took great care of me. One that has given me all the opportunities and possibilities I could ever imagine. As a competitor, you want to be out there, you want to play. But at the same time, you can only control what you can control. Nick has done a great job." Vick and Foles competed all through training camp last summer and the veteran won the job based off a better preseason. "I always believe you need to have one quarterback," Kelly said. "I dont think our guys are going into games worrying about if they make a mistake. I want our players to always play from a desire to excel, not a fear of failure. "The only thing Ive told Nick before we go into the games is go let it rip, dont worry about things." ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Sie 23, 2019 07:52    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna Strona Główna -> Ogłoszenia Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: