Forum Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna Strona Główna Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna
Nowocześni

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

hville has two.Valencia defi

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna Strona Główna -> Ogłoszenia
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
yyys123
Przyszłość
Przyszłość

PostWysłany: Wto Sie 13, 2019 08:09    Temat postu: hville has two.Valencia defi Odpowiedz z cytatem

AGADIR, Morocco - Charley Hull of England closed with a 9-under 62 and won a playoff on the first extra hole on the Ladies European Tour for her first professional victory one week before her 18th birthday. The win in the Lalla Meryem Cup completed an amazing year for the English teenager. She had five runner-up finishes, became the youngest member of Europes winning Solheim Cup team and was rookie of the year on the tour. Hull rallied from five shots behind against Gwladys Nocera of France in the final round at Golf de lOcean. Nocera three-putted the par-3 18th for bogey and a 67 that allowed for a playoff. Returning to the 18th, Hull hit a tee shot to 4 feet for birdie. Nocera missed her birdie attempt from 15 feet. Cheap College Jerseys Free Shipping . Richard Jefferson scored 17 points and Diante Garrett had a career-high 15 points as the Jazz had seven players with 10 points or more in Utahs largest margin of victory this season. College Jerseys From China . -- Two out of three aint bad. http://www.cheapcustomjerseyscollege.com/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. College Jerseys Outlet . Winners of two straight, the Flames will try to become the first team in 25 years to go three consecutive games without taking a penalty Saturday night in San Jose. Custom College Jerseys . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two.Valencia defied the early sending-off of Seydou Keita to beat Ludogorets Razgrad 3-0 away and virtually seal its place in the Europa League quarter-finals on Thursday. In other last-16 first legs, Jackson Martinez scored Portos goal in a 1-0 win over Napoli and Basel drew 0-0 at home to Red Bull Salzburg. Valencia was 1-0 ahead thanks to Antonio Barragans fifth-minute goal whenn Keita was given a straight red card for bringing down Roman Bezjak in the penalty box in the 24th.dddddddddddd Bezjaks spot kick was saved and the Spanish visitors added goals by Fede Cartabia in the 33rd and Philippe Senderos in the 59th. Juninho Quixada was sent off with 10 minutes to go for Ludogorets. There were five more last-16 first legs late Thursday. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Sie 13, 2019 08:09    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna Strona Główna -> Ogłoszenia Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: