Forum Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna Strona Główna Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna
Nowocześni

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

ecure the ball.LONG-RAN

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna Strona Główna -> Ogłoszenia
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
yyys123
Przyszłość
Przyszłość

PostWysłany: Wto Sie 13, 2019 08:06    Temat postu: ecure the ball.LONG-RAN Odpowiedz z cytatem

VANCOUVER - The B.C. Lions named Khari Jones as their new offensive co-ordinator Monday. Jones joins the Lions after two seasons as the quarterbacks coach with the Grey Cup-champion Saskatchewan Roughriders. "Khari is a young, fresh football mind that brings a key combination of significant playing and coaching experience to the role of offensive co-ordinator," Lions head coach Mike Benevides said in a statement. "After a number of conversations with Khari over the past couple of weeks, I am very excited about his positive approach to the game, the offensive concepts he will bring to our offence and how they will translate on the field." Prior to joining the Riders, Jones served as Hamiltons offensive co-ordinator in 2011. Jones began his CFL coaching career as the Ticats quarterbacks coach in 09. Jones began his CFL playing career as a quarterback with the Lions in 97 before being dealt to Winnipeg in 2000. In 2001, Jones was named the leagues outstanding player after guiding the Bombers to a 14-4 regular-season record. Jones also played for Calgary (2004) and Hamilton (2005) and twice went to training camp with Edmonton before joining CBCs CFL broadcast crew in 2006. "Its an honour to return to the same organization that gave me an opportunity to play in this great league many years ago," said Jones. "There is a tremendous nucleus of great offensive players here led by Travis Lulay, who I believe is one of the elite quarterbacks in our league. "Im elated to be working with Mike as well as everyone on the offensive staff and I cant wait to get started on building a champion in B.C." Chuck Foreman Jersey .Y. - OK, it is done. Paul Krause Vikings Jersey . Marcus Olsson, 23, joins Blackburn on a free transfer from Swedens Halmstads. He made 139 appearances and scored 17 goals in his four years with the club. He earned his first caps for Sweden this month, featuring against Bahrain and Qatar. http://www.authenticvikingspro.com/Garrett-bradbury-vikings-jersey/ . Future Hall of Famer Ricky Ray is in his prime and back for a third season in double blue. The 34-year old was magnificent in 2013, throwing for just under 2,900 yards despite missing eight games, tossing an impressive 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions, completing 66 per cent of his passes in the process. Adrian Peterson Youth Jersey . Schaub will start for an injured Case Keenum and try to help the Texans end a 12-game skid. Schaubs last action in Houston came when he took over late in a game against Oakland on Nov. 17 as Keenum was struggling. Randy Moss Vikings Jersey . Poti played in 824 regular NHL games with four teams in his career; the Edmonton Oilers, New York Rangers, New York Islanders and the Washington Capitals.MILWAUKEE - Minnesota Timberwolves centre Nikola Pekovic has been limited by ankle problems in his four-year NBA career, prompting the coaching staff to cap his minutes this season in an effort to keep him healthy.Pekovic responded with a highly effective effort Wednesday night, finishing in 15 points and 13 rebounds in a little more than 19 minutes in Minnesotas 110-91 victory over the Milwaukee Bucks.I work in the summer, but it is not the same if you dont have games, Pekovic said. I know my body is little slow to start. I need a little time to catch up. Thats the point of the pre-season. I hadnt played a game in so long. I hope this progress will continue.Minnesota coach Flip Saunders said Pekovic has improved as the preseason has progressed.He gives you an ability to score down low. I thought tonight he also showed pretty good rebounding, he said.Shabazz Muhammad had 19 points and Chase Budinger 15 for the Timberwolves, who started the game on a 12-1 run and never trailed.The Timberwolves (4-2) opened the third quarter on a 10-0 run to build a 16-point lead. Milwaukee cut it to nine twice early in the fourth, but Minnesota went up by as many as 23 .Rookie Jabari Parker led Milwaukee with 18 points, including 12 in the second quarter.It was better that we had this game today than in the regular season, Parker said. It was not what we wanted but we will look at what we can improve on. Today was a downfall but were going to be all right.Nate Wolters added 14 for the Bucks, who finished the preseason 3-4.As a whole I thought we did a lot of good things but we still have a long ways to go, Milwaukee coach Jason Kidd said of his teams overall performance.Wednesdays game was the second matchup in less than a week between Minnesota and Milwaukee. The Bucks beat the Timberwolves 105-98 on Friday night in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.TIP-INSTimberwolves: Five players ssat out, including Andrew Wiggins, the No.dddddddddddd 1 overall pick in the 2014 draft. Coach Flip Saunders said Wiggins hit his head on the court and bruised his backside in Sundays game against Oklahoma City. Were trying to be cautious, Saunders said. ... Corey Brewer, Kevin Martin, Ronny Turiaf and Mo Williams also did not play.Bucks: Point guard Brandon Knight returned to the lineup after missing the previous three games with a right groin injury. He had one point. ... Ersan Ilyasova, who missed two games with a strained right knee, also saw action, tallying 11 points and five rebounds. ... Zaza Pachulia didnt play due to a sore left hamstring. Larry Sanders remained sidelined after undergoing an unspecified outpatient medical procedure.BY THE NUMBERSTimberwolves: Minnesota committed 16 turnovers, leading to 16 points for Milwaukee.Bucks: Milwaukee committed 23 turnovers, which led to 25 Timberwolves points. We had more turnovers than assists, Kidd said. Youre not going to beat anybody when you have that. Weve got to take away the silly turnovers. We have to make sure we s
Cytat:
ecure the ball.LONG-RAN
GE PLANSSaunders made his players shoot 100 three-point shots each from various spots on the court at a recent practice. The players had to make a certain percentage in order to earn the right to shoot threes in game action. My main thing is that just because you are open, sometimes there is a reason, Saunders said. We want our guys to understand whats a good shot and what isnt a good shot.TECHNICALLY SPEAKINGMilwaukees Giannia Antetokounmpo and Minnesotas Muhammad tangled on consecutive Timberwolves possessions. Double technical fouls were assessed after the second brief skirmish.UP NEXTMilwaukee travels to Charlotte to open the regular season Oct. 29.Minnesota closes out the preseason against the Chicago Bulls on Friday night in St. Louis. ' ' 'ecure the ball.LONG-RAN
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Sie 13, 2019 08:06    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna Strona Główna -> Ogłoszenia Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: