Forum Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna Strona Główna Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna
Nowocześni

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Bleackley got it done in

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna Strona Główna -> Ogłoszenia
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
yyys123
Przyszłość
Przyszłość

PostWysłany: Pon Sie 12, 2019 08:16    Temat postu: Bleackley got it done in Odpowiedz z cytatem

DELRAY BEACH, Fla. -- Marin Cilic continued his mastery against American players, beating John Isner 7-6 (5), 6-3 to advance to the finals of the Delray Beach Open. The victory was Cilics 21st straight against American opponents dating to 2008. The seventh-seeded Croat has reached three straight finals for the first time in his career. He beat Tommy Haas to win at Zagreb earlier this month, and then lost to Tomas Berdych at Rotterdam last week. "Its probably the best three weeks Ive played in my life," said Cilic, who reached his 20th career ATP final. "I couldnt be happier. Im enjoying these moments." Isner, the second seed, was trying to reach his second final of the year. He won the title in Auckland in January. The start of the night match was delayed nearly three hours because of rain, not finishing until the early morning Sunday. Cilic will face Kevin Anderson of South Africa in the final. The fourth-seeded Anderson, who won this event in 2012, advanced with a 6-2, 6-4 victory over American qualifier Steve Johnson in the earlier semifinal. Anderson had 13 aces and won 86 per cent of his first-serve points. "Im pleased with the way I executed that part of my game," said Anderson, who has a 7-2 record this year. He was 0-3 in finals last year. Johnson admitted having some nerves playing in his first ATP semifinal. The American had beaten the top-seeded Haas and sixth-seeded Feliciano Lopez to reach the semis. "I definitely was a little uptight in the beginning, but credit (Anderson). He played very well," Johnson said. Mathew Barzal Jersey . Coach Jorge Sampaoli resisted naming any major surprises in the list published Tuesday at the site of Chiles football association. Chile is pinning its hopes on the recovery of Vidal. Cal Clutterbuck Jersey .com) - The Minnesota Twins made it official on Wednesday, announcing the signing of outfielder Torii Hunter to a one-year contract. http://www.islanderssale.com/authentic-billy-smith-islanders-jersey/ . The Asheville, N.C. native, who signed as a free agent with the CFL club last May, didnt see any action with Edmonton this season after opening the year on the injured list. Pat LaFontaine Islanders Jersey . Pistorius denied the allegation that he said to the close friend of the girlfriend he killed: "How can you sleep at night?" The accusation by Kim Myers provided a bizarre twist during the trial of the world-famous double-amputee Olympian, who is facing 25 years to life in prison if convicted of premeditated murder for shooting dead Steenkamp, a 29-year-old model, at his home last year. Anthony Beauvillier Islanders Jersey . -- Conner Bleackley got it done in regulation time and in the shootout.The Edmonton Oilers have liked what theyve seen from goalie Ben Scrivens and signed him to a two-year deal on Monday. According to TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun the deal is worth $2.3 million per season. Scrivens was acquired from the Los Angeles Kings earlier this season for a third-round draft pick. In seven games with the Oilers the 27-year-old has a .940 ssave percentage, 2.dddddddddddd15 goals against average and one shutout. "Its a great opportunity," Scrivens said. "Now the real work begins... Its great to be here in Edmonton playing at home." In 58 career NHL appearances, Scrivens, who began his career with the Toronto Maple Leafs, has a .921 save percentage and 2.49 goals against average. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Sie 12, 2019 08:16    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna Strona Główna -> Ogłoszenia Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: