Forum Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna Strona Główna Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna
Nowocześni

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Obradovic said his team

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna Strona Główna -> Ogłoszenia
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
yyys123
Przyszłość
Przyszłość

PostWysłany: Sro Lip 24, 2019 04:26    Temat postu: Obradovic said his team Odpowiedz z cytatem

MINSK, Belarus - The United States and Russia both began their world championships with big wins while the Czech Republic earned an overtime victory. In Group B, the Americans brushed aside host Belarus 6-1 and Russia showed off its attacking power in a 5-0 win over last years runner-up Switzerland. The Czechs edged Slovakia 3-2 in their Group A game. Winnipeg Jets defenceman Jacob Trouba scored twice for the U.S., while New York Islanders forwards Brock Nelson and Colin McDonald also added goals, along with Johnny Gaudreau of the Calgary Flames and Jake Gardiner of the Toronto Maple Leafs. "I liked the competiveness of our guys," U.S. head coach Peter Laviolette said. Andrei Stepanov scored the consolation goal for Belarus in front of a roaring home crowd of some 15,000 spectators. Jaromir Jagr tied the game for the Czechs at 2-2 with 2:07 left in regulation before Jakub Klepis scored the winner 1:50 into overtime. Russias high-scoring team got goals from Sergei Plotnikov, Washington Capitals star Alex Ovechkin, Vadim Shipachyov, Anton Belov and Danis Zaripov. Goaltender Sergei Bobrovski of the Columbus Blue Jackets recorded the shutout. "We played very well as a team," Bobrovski said. Russia needed just 13 seconds to open the scoring through Plotnikov, and Ovechkin doubled the lead six minutes later with a powerful slap shot on a power play. Ovechkin also added an assist. "We did some good things but when you dont score a goal its difficult to win any game, obviously," Swiss coach Sean Simpson said. Barry Sanders Lions Jersey . - Vince Carter, heading into his 17th NBA season, doesnt consider age a big issue anymore. Jarrad Davis Womens Jersey . Serbia captain Bogdan Obradovic said his team will include 9th-ranked Janko Tipsarevic and 27th-ranked Viktor Troicki as he decided to let the top-ranked Djokovic rest. http://www.shopdetroitlionsnfl.com/ . Canada was placed in one of the easiest groups during Saturdays live televised draw in Montreal. Will Harris Youth Jersey . Now comes an off-season of questions about manager Matt Williams decisions and a handful of key roster choices, including what to do about Ryan Zimmerman, whether to sign Jordan Zimmermann and Ian Desmond to long-term deals, and how to upgrade an offence that fell flat in October. Austin Bryant Youth Jersey .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks take aim at their longest winning streak of the season on Sunday when they host the Calgary Flames in a battle at the United Center.Eight months after Cory Schneider was traded away, goaltender Roberto Luongo finds himself in another awkward situation with the Vancouver Canucks. Luongo will not get the start when the Canucks host the Ottawa Senators in the Heritage Classic at BC Place Stadium on Sunday. "I dont want to start going through this whole thing again," said Luongo, who has yet to start for the Canucks since returning from the Olympics. "Ive always wanted to play in an outdoor game so I was excited when I saw that we got one this year. I was looking forward to it." "I believe Roberto Luongo feels this is somewhat of a slap in the face," said TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger. "Almost a year ago, he fought hard to get out of the Canucks organization and hoped for the same in the summer and that didnt materialize. You have to think this is going to amplify the hard feelings that may continue to exist between Luongo and the coaching staff and by extension, the management of the Canuucks.ddddddddddddquot; Eddie Lack, who has started both Canucks games since the Olympic break, has allowed just one goal in a shutout win over the St. Louis Blues and a shootout loss to the Minnesota Wild. "You also have to look at it from the prespective of head coach John Tortorella," added Dreger. "He doesnt care about the spectacle of the Heritage Classic, he cares about the two points on the line. Eddie Lack has been lights out good for the Canucks in the past couple of games. This is not a popular decision and I predict that this going to add to why this relationship between the player and the organization wont end well." "VAN obviously went into this eyes wide open and believes upside of Lack starting over Luongo outweighs downside of accompanying controversy," said TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie on Twitter (@TSNBobMcKenzie). "I dont believe for a moment this decision to start Lack is related to any imminent Luongo trade possibility." ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Lip 24, 2019 04:26    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna Strona Główna -> Ogłoszenia Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: