Forum Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna Strona Główna Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna
Nowocześni

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

cle, winning four in 012-13 Miami Heat won 27 straight, star

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna Strona Główna -> Ogłoszenia
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
yyys123
Przyszłość
Przyszłość

PostWysłany: Sob Lip 13, 2019 03:25    Temat postu: cle, winning four in 012-13 Miami Heat won 27 straight, star Odpowiedz z cytatem

SAN DIEGO - Philip Rivers gingerly eased himself onto the stool at his locker, clearly sore after injuring his leg and then having the wind knocked out of him.While beat up, at least Rivers and the San Diego Chargers werent beaten as they had been in their previous three games.Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to Malcom Floyd on the games third play from scrimmage, and the Chargers held on for a lacklustre 13-6 victory against winless Oakland on Sunday, extending the Raiders losing streak to 16.The Chargers (6-4) snapped a three-game skid and welcomed back Ryan Mathews, Manti Teo and Melvin Ingram, who had been out since September.Oakland played well today, and it probably wasnt our best offensive day, but they had a lot to do with it, Rivers said.We found a way to win, and that is what its all about.The losing streak by the Raiders (0-10) is the equivalent of a full season. Monday is the one-year anniversary of their last win, 28-23 at Houston.Rivers was hurt after a 28-yard completion to Floyd was negated by a holding call against left tackle King Dunlap midway through the third quarter. The Chargers had to settle for Nick Novaks 52-yard field goal that made it 13-3.He had the wind knocked out of him in the fourth quarter and was walking gingerly on the sideline as backup Kellen Clemens warmed up.I will be fine, Rivers said.He went back in after Sebastian Janikowski kicked a 25-yard field goal to pull the Raiders within a touchdown with four minutes to play.The Chargers were coming off their bye, which was preceded by a 37-0 loss at Miami on Nov. 2, their worst in 18 seasons.Rivers was 22 of 34 for 193 yards.I didnt throw it as good as I need to throw it, but they covered us some — credit to them, he said. A lot of times there wasnt a lot there.The Chargers came up with a huge play on third-and-3 after the Raiders closed within a touchdown when tight end Antonio Gates tipped a pass to himself between safeties Charles Woodson and Brandian Ross for a 15-yard gain to the Oakland 45.Awesome catch, Rivers said. I think I should have thrown it to him sooner.Woodson was in position to break it up or intercept it.Thats a play I should have made, Woodson said. I felt I let the team down. I dont know how many times I caught balls like that. ... Thats how the seasons going. Its been that close a lot of times.Oakland got to the San Diego 7 with 4:10 left, but the drive stalled and Janikowski kicked his 25-yarder.A desperation pass by Raiders rookie Derek Carr fell incomplete short of the end zone as time expired.Carr was 16 of 34 for 172 yards.Obviously there is a lot of anger, Carr said. Obviously there is a lot of disappointment. But no ones giving up; no one is going to give up.Novak extended his franchise-record streak to 32 consecutive field goals by making a 23-yarder late in the second quarter. He then pushed a 48-yard attempt wide left as the half ended.Carr fumbled on the games first play from scrimmage when he mishandled a shotgun snap, and San Diego linebacker Donald Butler recovered at the 22. Two plays later, Floyd leaped to catch a touchdown pass over T.J. Carrie.Carr almost led the Raiders to an upset of the Chargers on Oct. 12 but was intercepted with 1:13 to play to preserve San Diegos 31-28 victory.The Raiders crossed the 50-yard line only twice Sunday. They got to the San Diego 23 on their third drive before settling for Janikowskis 42-yard field goal.NOTES: Each team punted nine times. ... Raiders first-round draft pick Khalil Mack had his first career sack. ... Mathews had 70 yards on 16 carries. He limped out of the locker room, his right knee heavily wrapped. It was his first game back since spraining the knee in a win against Seattle on Sept. 14. ... Chargers rookie Jerry Attaochu, also returning from an injury, had a sack. ... Chargers C Rich Orhnberger (ankle) and NT Ryan Carrethers (elbow) left and didnt return.___Follow Bernie Wilson on Twitter at http://twitter.com/berniewilson___Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Jason Witten Cowboys Jersey . - Alex Dostie scored two goals and assisted on another to lead the Gatineau Olympiques to a 5-3 victory over the Drummondville Voltigeurs in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action on Sunday. Jay Novacek Womens Jersey . The Philadelphia left fielder clubbed a tiebreaking, solo home run in the seventh inning, and the Phillies edged the Red Sox, 2-1, in the middle test of a three-game interleague series at Citizens Bank Park. http://www.shoptheofficialcowboys.com/Elite-Deion-Sanders-Cowboys-Jersey/ . Tensions rose in the first period when Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik hit Bruins forward Loui Eriksson with what appeared to be a clean hit. Chuck Howley Youth Jersey . - Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Percy Harvin has cleared league-mandated concussion protocol and has returned to practice as a full participant. Taco Charlton Womens Jersey . -- With the Memphis Grizzlies struggling to find their offensive rhythm, O.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Atlanta Hawks will try to become the first NBA team to win 20 straight games in almost two years on Monday when they visit the Smoothie King Center to take on the New Orleans Pelicans. The 2012-13 Miami Heat won 27 straight, starting almost two years to the day on Feb. 3, 2013. The Hawks could become just the sixth team in NBA history to win 20 in a row with a victory on Monday. Atlanta is the only team in the league with 40 victories and hasnt held the NBAs top spot in the standings this late into the season since the team moved to Atlanta for the 1968-69 season. The Hawks went 17-0 in January and became the first team in NBA history to go 17-0 during a calendar month. They own a 12-game winning streak against the Western Conference, which is a franchise record, and have won five straight on the road versus the west, which is the first streak that long for the team since 1993. Atlantas streak reached 19 with a 91-85 home victory over the Philadelphia 76ers on Saturday. Al Horford had 23 points and 11 rebounds as the Hawks held on for victory. They had to battle to stay ahead down the stretch despite leading by 21 points in the second quarter and 15 in the third. The Sixers took a two-point lead on Nerlens Noels dunk with under three minutes remaining, but Horford tied it at the other end and Dennis Schroder knocked down a straightaway 3-pointer to give the Hawks the lead for good with 1:35 left. They came all the way back but coach said just to play our game, said Schroder. Just keep playing with pace and thats what we did and we won the game.dddddddddddd Schroder and Paul Millsap scored 15 points apiece for the Hawks, who found out Saturday that forward Thabo Sefolosha will miss up to eight weeks with a right calf strain. Starting small forward DeMarre Carroll will continue to sit with a left Achilles strain. The Pelicans have won five of their last six and are 3-1 on this six-game homestand, which concludes Wednesday night against the Oklahoma City Thunder. On Friday, Eric Gordon scored a season-high 28 points to lift the Pelicans to a 108-103 victory over the Los Angeles Clippers. Ryan Anderson netted 24 points and went 5-of-11 from 3-point range, while Alexis Ajinca supplied 17 points and nine rebounds off the bench and Tyreke Evans had 11 points and 12 assists for the Pelicans. Its good to be able to win like that in front of our crowd, New Orleans head coach Monty Williams said. We got hot and our defense was effective. LAs Chris Paul scored 10 points during a 12-0 swing to get the Clippers within 95-94 with 5:07 remaining. With under two minutes to play, Gordon knocked down a turnaround fadeaway shot and Dante Cunningham threw down a dunk to give the Pelicans a six-point lead and seal the win. Anthony Davis missed the win against the Clippers with a groin strain, but he is probable for Monday. Jrue Holiday is still out with a stress reaction in his lower right leg. The Hawks beat the Pelicans in Atlanta on Nov. 28, but New Orleans prevailed in the three prior meetings. The Hawks are 2-1 in their last three in the Big Easy. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Lip 13, 2019 03:25    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna Strona Główna -> Ogłoszenia Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: