Forum Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna Strona Główna Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna
Nowocześni

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

ere the theme Friday night

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna Strona Główna -> Ogłoszenia
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
yyys123
Przyszłość
Przyszłość

PostWysłany: Pią Sie 23, 2019 07:56    Temat postu: ere the theme Friday night Odpowiedz z cytatem

The Vancouver Canucks will be without two key players on their upcoming road trip. Canucks head coach John Tortorella announced Tuesday that both Henrik Sedin and Alex Burrows are listed as day-to-day and will not travel with the team to play the Minnesota Wild and Colorado Avalanche on Wednesday and Thursday night. Sedin left Sunday nights game against the Buffalo Sabres with a lower-body injury, while Burrows has not played since suffering a thumb injury on March 19. Henrik has 10 goals and 26 points in 65 games with the Canucks this season. Burrows has scored five goals and added nine assists in 40 games this season. Benjamin Mendy France Jersey . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. Custom France Jerseys . Johns IceCaps erased an early two-goal deficit to come from behind and defeat the host Portland Pirates 5-4 on Saturday in American Hockey League action. http://www.nationalfrancesoccer.com/kylian-mbappe-france-jersey/ . The Brazilian international goalkeeper was beaten twice in the first 12 minutes of his Reds debut in a 3-1 preseason loss to Columbus Crew in Florida earlier this week. NGolo Kante Jersey . Now he can be had by any team willing to pay his salary. According to a report from ESPN, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are shopping the veteran CB and plan on releasing him Wednesday if they cant find a trade partner. France Jerseys . Beanballs were the theme Friday night as the Red Sox and Rays had another AL East rumble, with Boston earning a 3-2 victory on A.TORONTO -- The Oakland Athletics claimed right-hander Marcus Walden on Wednesday after he was put on waivers by the Toronto Blue Jays. Walden was designated for assignment by the Blue Jays a day earlier. He made five appearances for Toronto in spring training but did nott play in a regular-season game.dddddddddddd The 25-year-old native of Fresno, Calif., was 6-14 with a 3.71 earned-run average last season at double-A New Hampshire. Walden made three appearances at triple-A Buffalo this year, going 0-1 with a 13.50 ERA. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Sie 23, 2019 07:56    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna Strona Główna -> Ogłoszenia Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: