Forum Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna Strona Główna Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna
Nowocześni

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

ead the Wolverines to a 79-65 victory over Tex

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna Strona Główna -> Ogłoszenia
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
yyys123
Przyszłość
Przyszłość

PostWysłany: Wto Sie 13, 2019 08:10    Temat postu: ead the Wolverines to a 79-65 victory over Tex Odpowiedz z cytatem

PITTSBURGH, Pa. - Charlie Morton worked into the sixth inning to snap a lengthy losing streak and the Pittsburgh Pirates beat the Washington Nationals 4-3 on Friday night. Morton (1-6) allowed one run on five hits in 5 2-3 workmanlike innings for his first victory since last September. Pedro Alvarez hit his ninth home run of the season after being dropped from fourth to sixth in the lineup. Ike Davis, who replaced Alvarez as the cleanup hitter, went 2 for 4 with two runs scored. Jason Grilli picked up his first save since April 14 in his return from the disabled list. The Pirates have won three straight and four of five. Jordan Zimmerman (3-2) laboured through six innings to lose for the first time in over a month. Denard Span had two of Washingtons eight hits. The Nationals left 11 runners on base while losing their third straight. Ben Banogu Youth Jersey . That further limits the options of Australia coach Ewen McKenzie, who on Monday suspended six players who were involved in a night out in Dublin ahead of the Saturdays 32-15 win over the Irish. The Wallabies play Scotland on Saturday before facing Wales on Nov. Andrew Luck Youth Jersey . The team announced that it exercised the options on 15 players including goalkeepers Evan Bush, Maxime Crepeau and Troy Perkins, defenders Matteo Ferrari, Karl W. http://www.officialindianapoliscoltspro.com/Kenny-moore-colts-jersey/ . The Arena das Dunas in the northeastern city of Natal sustained minor damage during the protests, but demonstrators stayed away on Sunday and officials said the stadium passed its first test, with only minor adjustments needed going forward. Malik Hooker Colts Jersey . Iwakuma pitched seven strong innings to stay unbeaten in road games since last July, leading the Seattle Mariners to a 5-2 win over the Cleveland Indians on Tuesday night. Andrew Luck Womens Jersey . "I wasnt waving the pom-poms to be involved with it to start with," Carlyle said after a 5-2 win over Carolina on Sunday night. "Its been a trying time. "Specifically we havent played as well as wed like to hang our hat on.MILWAUKEE -- Nik Stauskas and Michigan are headed back to the Sweet 16. Stauskas had 17 points and eight assists to lead the Wolverines to a 79-65 victory over Texas in the third round of the NCAA tournament on Saturday. Jordan Morgan added 15 points and 10 rebounds as Michigan (27-Cool advanced to next weeks Midwest Regional semifinals in Indianapolis. Thhe Wolverines will face the winner of Sundays Mercer-Tennessee game in Raleigh, N.ddddddddddddC. Michigan lost to Louisville in the national championship game a year ago. Isiah Taylor scored 22 points for Texas on 8-for-22 shooting. The Longhorns (24-11) outrebounded the Wolverines 41-30, but got off to a slow start and never recovered. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Sie 13, 2019 08:10    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna Strona Główna -> Ogłoszenia Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: