Forum Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna Strona Główna Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna
Nowocześni

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

ile hometown favourite Jeff

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna Strona Główna -> Ogłoszenia
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
yyys123
Przyszłość
Przyszłość

PostWysłany: Czw Lip 11, 2019 10:31    Temat postu: ile hometown favourite Jeff Odpowiedz z cytatem

MINNEAPOLIS -- Josh Willinghams time in Minnesota could be waning, with the trade deadline approaching and the veteran outfielder in the final year of his contract. His swing is back, even if he might be going. Willinghams tiebreaking home run in the eighth inning sent the Twins to a 4-3 victory over the Cleveland Indians on Monday night. "I felt better, yeah, so hopefully I can keep going and help us win some games. Thats my goal," Willingham said. As for the possibility of being dealt? "I pay seriously zero attention to it," Willingham said, while his three young sons played around in the clubhouse behind him, focused on their Popsicles and blissfully oblivious to a scenario in which their father would find himself on a new team later this summer. Kurt Suzuki had a two-run double among his three hits, Trevor Plouffe hit an RBI double and the Twins beat the Indians at home for the first time in more than 11 months. "Coming off the All-Star break and losing three in a row, you obviously dont feel real good about yourself. So we needed a big win," Willingham said. Suzuki, a first-time All-Star selection who was the catcher for the ninth inning of the American Leagues victory here at Target Field last week, posted his ninth three-hit game this season. He raised his batting average to .311 and is 25 for 63 in his last 17 games. In another All-Star game reprise, Glen Perkins pitched a perfect ninth for his 23rd save in 26 chances. One week ago, the Home Run Derby was delayed by rain on a cool, autumn-like evening. Tack on about 30 degrees and thick humidity, and thats what the conditions were like for this series opener, which began with a first-pitch temperature of 89 degrees. Willingham sent the sweaty Twins fans home happy with his dead-pull line drive that just cleared the left-field wall against Bryan Shaw (4-2), his ninth homer and only his second this month. "We were all blowing really hard in the dugout for that to get out," Twins manager Ron Gardenhire said. Shaw threw a full-count slider. "Not where I was trying to put it," he said. Casey Fien (5-4) picked up the victory, despite allowing an RBI single by Roberto Perez in the top of the eighth that cost Twins starter Kris Johnson his first career win. "Mine will maybe come later. Maybe not. You never know. Its the Twins victory that counts the most," said Johnson, who was sent back to Triple-A Rochester after the game to make room for Tuesdays starter, rookie right-hander Yohan Pino. Teetering on the brink of veteran-sell-off mode before the trade deadline, the Twins emerged from the All-Star break by being swept by Tampa Bay. But they snapped back from that and, in their first time hosting the Indians this year, ended a six-game home losing streak to their division rivals. The Indians lost shortstop Asdrubal Cabrera to spasms in his lower back after two innings. Chris Dickerson delivered a pinch-hit RBI single in his place, and Mike Aviles quickly shifted back to his natural shortstop spot after his first start of the season in centre field. Yan Gomes hit third, having not batted higher than fifth all season and getting most of his time in the seventh slot, and hit an RBI double. Hes 10 for 21 with five RBIs in his last six games. Johnson finished five innings in his third major league start, his longest appearance yet. Rookie T.J. House, who made eight starts earlier this season, was recalled from Triple-A Columbus to take the mound in Minnesota. House also completed five innings, giving up three runs. NOTES: The Twins tabbed Pino (1-2, 4.39 ERA) to pitch Tuesday, his sixth major league start. Pino will be recalled from Rochester for the third time in a little more than a month. The Indians will also bring their starter, RHP Danny Santana, up from Triple-A. Santana (1-4, 5.53) was sent to Columbus on May 16. ... Twins 1B Joe Mauer (strained muscle on his right side) took grounders before the game. Gardenhire, asked whether he had ever hurt an oblique in his playing days, quipped, "I didnt even know I had one. I never swung good enough to really actually pull an oblique." ... Indians All-Star Michael Brantley started the game on the bench for a break and hit a pinch-hit double in the eighth. He stayed in the game in centre field. Dermontti Dawson Steelers Jersey . -- Canadian Erik Bedard pitched into the fifth inning in his bid to win a spot in Tampa Bays rotation, helping the Rays beat the Toronto Blue Jays 6-3 on Saturday. Jerome Bettis Jersey .Martin Caceres marked his return from injury by scoring in the 3-1 win at Napoli and he believes Juventus sent out a warning to the rest of the league with that result.We go out on the pitch every game looking to give our all, Caceres said. http://www.steelerspronfl.com/Youth-T-J-Watt-Elite-Jersey/ . The four-time Grand Slam champion has beaten Hantuchova nine straight times, with the Slovaks only win coming when they first played 10 years ago. "I had a tough first opponent who can play extremely good tennis," Sharapova said. Merril Hoge Jersey .Under the agreement announced Monday, the Cuban defector is guaranteed $68.5 million over six seasons.Tomas gets a $14 million signing bonus that is payable within 30 days of the deals approval by Major League Baseball, and then salaries of $2 million next year, $4 million in 2016, $6 million in 2017 and $10 million in 2018. Franco Harris Youth Jersey . A 19-game winner with the New York Yankees in both 2006 and 2007, Wang spent most of this year at Triple-A for the Yankees and Blue Jays. The 33-year-old right-hander was 1-2 with a 7. WINNIPEG -- Glenn Howard played a game that was memorable for all the wrong reasons at the Canadian curling trials Tuesday night. The four-time world champion from Penetanguishene, Ont., allowed 2010 Olympic gold medallist Kevin Martin to score four in the ninth end in a 9-7 come-from-behind victory. "Thats the worse loss of my life, right there," said Howard, 51, whos also won four Briers. The victory lifted Martins record to 4-0, keeping the Edmonton skip as one of only two undefeated rinks at the trials, which will determine Canadas mens and womens teams at next years Olympics in Sochi, Russia. Howards rink drops to 1-3. Reigning Canadian champion Brad Jacobs from Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., has also yet to lose a game after he beat Calgarys Kevin Koe 9-4. Koe is at the bottom of the field with a 0-4 record, while hometown favourite Jeff Stoughton is 1-3 following an 11-5 loss to B.C.s John Morris (3-1). Mike McEwen, Manitobas other mens rink, defeated Torontos John Epping 10-7. McEwen improved to 2-2 and Epping is 1-3. "Its just hard out there," Martin said after a game he described as making him feel "spent." "Its a very emotional day, and games. Every one so far, all four, have just been battles to the last inch." Just over 7,430 fans at the MTS Centre witnessed Howards defeat, which the veteran said came at the hands of some unpredictable ice. That was especially true in the ninth end, when Martin scored the deadly four points to move ahead 8-7. "(Second) Brent (Laing) missed a peel and then the ice got unbelievably straight in the last two or three ends," Howard explained. &qquot;I threw a real good shot in my last one in nine and for some reason it didnt curl.ddddddddddddI have no idea why. "I was happy with the way I let it go and it ends up being six to eight inches too much ice, which is unreal. Why? Why doesnt it curl there?" The killer in Koe and Jacobs game was the eighth end, when Jacobs was sitting four and Koe, the 2010 world champion, had the hammer and missed. The steal of four ended the match. Competitors have said this week its doubtful any team will go undefeated, and Jacobs was still believing that. "Obviously, anybody can beat anyone out there and its happening," said Jacobs, 28, who got his spot in Winnipeg out of the pre-trials event. "Everyone sees it, so real tough to go undefeated. I totally agree with that statement. Its virtually impossible, Id say, but there is a slight chance and right now were undefeated." Stoughton was discouraged after his loss, which included a bad fourth end. He flashed on his first throw and his second hit a Morris rock and then rolled out. That left Jim Cotter a draw to anywhere in the 12-foot for three and a 4-2 lead. Morris is skip, but throws third rocks. Stoughton looked mad at himself and briefly left the ice. He also failed to blank an end and then Morris went up 6-3 with a deuce in the sixth. "We need a lot of help, and thats too bad," said Stoughton, a 2011 world champion whos making his fifth and last try to get to an Olympics. "We had our fate in our own hands playing John because it would have brought everyone down to two losses and (then) youre basically in a playoff spot." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Lip 11, 2019 10:31    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Nowoczesna Kobieta i Nowoczesny Mężczyzna Strona Główna -> Ogłoszenia Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: